Personal Effectiveness – Body Language for Sales, Human Resource, Law Enforcement or General Staff
Highlights from this Program
Master the art of reading people from their verbal and non-verbal expressions in a fun and hilarious environment. Know exactly how people are feeling even if they don’t tell you. Use this special skill to build relationships, make critical decisions, and never be fooled by deceptions.
- Explicit Body Language. The reading of big movements and gestures.
- Micro expressions. The reading of subtle facial expressions.
- Speech Analysis. Looking of for the hesitation, pauses, rhythm of speech and choice of words.
- Cold reading skills. Ability to profile people from the clothes, purchases and decisions they make.
- Situational Analysis : Taking the surrounding into context before making a judgement.
- Profiling : Understand Character Type, Behaviour Type, Thinking Patterns.
- Spot diagnosis : The ability to read ‘tells’ based on medical symptoms on the body.
It is hard to conceal what you are actually feeling. These traces of evidence of truth will appear as a brief, involuntary facial expression revealing how one really feels and thinks behind those spoken words or actions; or what one is trying hard to conceal.
You will be taught how to set up the right questioning environment that will expose maximum emotional reflectors of your subject. This has proven very effective even against the most trained individual. Former President Clinton was caught lying about his affair with Monica Lewinsky using these techniques.
Who Has The Ability To Detect Emotions?
- Only 50 out of every 20,000 people are naturals when it comes to reading body signals. i.e. 0.25% of the population
- The average person barely notices 15% of these hidden expressions.
- Few people are likely to be 100% accurate all the time.
- However, with keen observation and honing of this skill, you can increase your ability to 80-95% accuracy i.e. close to becoming a human lie detector.
- Men and women have the same level of accuracy potential. Gender difference does not affect their ability to discern accurately.
Corporate Skills Acquisition
- Critical skill for the recruitment of new staff or team members.
- To be able to make better decisions when making purchases. I.e. questioning a salesperson and watching for any signs of deception.
- To avoid being deceived by staff, (family, friends) and acquaintances.
- Useful for conflict resolution in organization. i.e.: How a person is feeling during a conflict. Finding out the truth during a conflict, who is lying and who is genuine. Who stole from the inventory?
- Knowing how to question correctly and get the answers you want.
- Being a more effective salesperson by mastering Body Language and *Cold Reading Skills.
Become an Effective Communicator
- To build better relationships with family, friends and colleagues, knowing how to relate to them in a more beneficial manner.
- To know exactly how others truly feel and to avoid conflict.
- To communicate more effectively as you are able to sense your audience accurately. (For Public Speaking)
- Enhance counseling skills and to be able to detect non-verbal sub-conscious communication by people who may not want to face the truth. Often, they verbalize words they don’t mean.
- To be more conscious of your own body expressions. This is useful for people in the drama or acting circuit or anyone who are concern with personal image.
- Maximize your advantage. Act on the privilege information and be a more effective individual.
- HR Personnel – Increase your ability to recruit the correct candidate. Uncover the truth during the interview.
- Law Enforcement Officers (Police/ Private Investigators/School disciplinary officers/ Immigration officers/ Security Personnel). You will be able to detect the deceptions more accurately. Be a human lie detector. Spot the nervous one by the person’s body language.
- Purchasers: You will be able to detect the untruthful claims of the sales person.
- Teachers and Public Speakers: Sense your audience accurately and strategize your presentation to suit the emotional state of the audience. Know how to handle your peers and students. Identify the problematic characters before the problem arises.
- Management (CEOs / Principals/ Business Owners/Human Resource Personnel) Acquire the ability to read the emotional reflectors and lead your team skillfully. Know how your key personnel are feeling over a new assignment or policy.
- Counselors / Care givers: Master the ability to read your candidates’ emotions accurately and discover what they refuse to tell you. Increase your ability to empathize with your candidates by knowing exactly how they feel..
- Individuals who want have a tenacious appetite for personal development. Use these skills in numerous given situations.
- Trainers who are looking for a Certified Practitioner Certification in this field to enhance your net worth.
- Parents – Know exactly if your child is not telling the truth or not and avoid wrongfully hurting them or falling into their deception plans.
- Actors: Understand how to reproduce a realistic emotional expression. Be a more credible actor.
- A glossary of professional terminology of this science is taught.
- You will go through a series of facial expressions and body expressions exercises where you will learn how to identify the hidden emotions.
- You will be taught how to use Questioning techniques towards your candidate to achieve your objectives.
- There will be workshop dynamics that will further enhance your ability to read emotions accurately.
- You will be taught how to cold read. (Cold reading is the ability to pick up clues that reveal much about a person from what he owns/ wears / associates with/ likes and dislikes).
- You will be put through a final test and candidates will be given a certification of Junior Practitioner.
- You will be more aware of the emotions of the people around you.
- You will be able to sense the room for negative vibes.
- You will be able to read people more accurately with this special skill, a skill that the common people call intuition.
- You will never been fooled by lies again.
- You will reduce costly mistakes from deceiving-individuals.
This program goes far beyond what you will ever read in the books, and we pride ourselves as the most advance body language training provider in Singapore.
You will be able to read through a person even if they have things they:
- Don’t say
- Can’t say
- Unconsciously reveal
- Intentionally conceal
Face Reading for Profiling and Communication
Highlights from this Program
Face-Reading for profiling is a fascinating set of skills taken from the Modern science of epigenetics.
This area of study of physiognomy subscribes that you can reveal people’s thinking styles and personalities. It shows much about a person. If a person is more of a left-brain person, he uses more rationalizing abilities, or if he is more right-brain – he uses more creative and empathy strengths.
The lines and the shape of the face also reveal much of who the person is. It indicates what they have been through and how they see the world.
Understanding how your customer process information and how you should present the contents of your sales script. Know exactly which selling style suits him.
Leadership & Personal Effectiveness – Executive Presence
Highlights from this Program
Some executives are competent in a specific role, but as they increase their scope of work and take on higher roles, they are bound to deal with people with higher positions and calibre. For that reason, one must constantly upgrade the executive presence skillset to meet the needs of the new responsibility. The executive presence will complement the other leadership skills required for a person to bring the team forward.
To receive advanced training on executive presence to be more effective as a leader.
– It is about knowing how to carry oneself with strong executive gravitas when interacting with peers and people of higher status.
– Critical skills in responding during an interview, formal meeting, and social interactions.
– Understanding how to influence and lead a team while focusing on Body language, communication, leadership language and overall executive presence.
– Earning the respect of your peers and the people you lead.
In this workshop, we will train your executive to acquire the desired level of executive presence. The main content of the workshop will include: Behaviours and body language. – Body movements, facial expressions etc Communication: Voice control, choice of language, content, substance, handling questions and responses. Influence – How to win people over. Wisdom Quotient – Processing information and responding in the best way.
– Lots of classroom interaction and participation
– Lots of thinking and communication exercises
– Lots of body language and facial expression exercises
– Lots of video examples for analysis and assessment
– Case studies and hands-on communication exercises
The teaching sessions will be energetic, thought-provoking, and engaging. It will leave your participants thought-provoked and a shift in mindset. The teaching on Facial expression would be something new to most as the trainer breaks down individual expressions and how these expressions have a psychological effect on the listener.
The Case studies will be another highlight of the workshop. We will play various videos, and the participants will study and analyse the speech content and body language. They will then present what they like and don’t like about the way the person presents. Videos will include Celebrities, politicians, and TV personalities, making public statements or how they handle a TV interview. They will analyse the speeches and see how they can learn or improve.
The final exercise will be a hands-on activity where teams choose a topic and take opposing sides. They will communicate with each other trying to influence each other’s opinions.
Unlike a debate, where people argue to win, this exercise is about winning others over and not winning the argument.
Participants will have lots of classroom practice on different responses during difficult situations. Your executives will have a chance to practice the methods and tips that we share in the class. They will improve from their mistakes and the mistakes made by their fellow participants and improve how they handle difficult situations. We will give them opportunities to present, and the trainer will provide helpful suggestions on how they can improve.
– Having a strong executive presence
– Lead their team better
– Able to handle the position and duties entrusted to them
Highlights from this Program
Overview: In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to get stuck in our ways and resistant to change. But to grow and succeed, it’s essential to be open to new ideas and approaches. In this keynote presentation, we share the concept of a “Mindshift” – a change in perspective that allows us to gain a new vantage point and embrace new way of approaching challenges. We will discuss the importance of retiring old ways of thinking, seeking new insights, and being open to change.
“If you are tired of listening to the regularly motivational speeches which always talk about resilience and determination, and want something totally different, this is the keynote you are looking for.”
- The importance of being open to change to grow and succeed
- How a “Mindshift” will help us gain a new perspective and embrace new strategies of succeeding
- Presenting new insights, new ideas and new way of doing things
- Many practical strategies for cultivating a Mindshift in your personal effectiveness for your professional life
- Be inspired by real examples of individuals who have experienced a Mindshift and achieved success as a result
- To encourage attendees to embrace a Mindshift and be open to new ideas and approaches. The existing mindset on an individual has limited them to where they currently are
- To provide attendees with strategies for cultivating a Mindshift in their personal and professional lives
- To inspire attendees with real-world examples of individuals who have experienced a Mindshift and achieved success as a result
- Professionals at all levels, from entry-level to C-suite executives
- Business leaders looking to inspire and motivate their teams
- Sales professionals and Individuals seeking personal growth and development
- 45-60 minutes
- Live presentation or virtual presentation